Spirits of the Silent Stream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of the Silent Stream

Pack based off of WolfQuest

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:::Scien:::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Shadow
Song Bird
Song Bird
Jay Shadow

Wolf Sheet

:::Scien::: Empty
PostSubject: :::Scien:::   :::Scien::: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:16 pm

:::Scien::: Photo1us

BASICS

Name: Scien
Pronunciation: "Sign"
Nicknames: Sci
Origin: "Scien" comes from the Latin word "Scientia" meaning "knowledge."

APPEARANCE

Coat Length: 1 inch (average)
Build: Scien looks to have the normal strength and speed of a grey wolf, but he has hidden strength under his fur, while his speed is only slightly faster than average, but his stamina is lower than a normal wolf's due to this.
Fur Color: Scien's base fur color is grey
Secondary Fur Color: Scien's Secondary fur color is a light grey, almost white.
Markings: Scien has black markings separating the light from the dark fur on his body, as well as having his legs the same darkened color.
Eye Color: Bright golden

MENTAL
Dislikes: Loud noises, selfish wolves
Strengths: Hunting, temperament - very little to no temper. Extremely difficult to make him angry. Quick to forgive, but not to forget.
Weaknesses: Running, following orders when he knows of something better.
Personality: True to the origin of his name, Scien is very smart and peaceful. He avoids fights everywhere he can by solving issues using words rather than brute force. He can listen and learn something extremely fast, and once given an order he will obey it. Unless he finds a better solution, in which case he has a hard time following an order without tinkering with it.
History: Scien doesn't have much history that he actually remembers. He just woke up in a mountain rage one day with dried blood resting on his cranium. He doesn't remember what happened or how the scar on his head happened.
Talents: Scien, despite his mysterious head wound, is incredibly intelligent. He isn't much of a fighter, but he isn't weak. He will fight if he has to, but he usually settles disputes through his words rather than his actions. The only thing that seems the injury had actually effected was his memory; he has a hard time remembering small things, and his life from pup hood to the night he awoke is gone from his memory.
Habits: Scien has this weird habit of moving his ears. He will move his ears back and forth, front and back, and twist them around in what seems like a rhythmic motion. He usually isn't aware of his actions at first, then he begins to realize the sounds around him are moving, and he puts a stop to it.

RELATIONSHIPS
Crush/Mate: Nobody has won over his heart and mind.*
Pups: None*
Friends: None*
Enemies: None*
Reference** (uncolored):
:::Scien::: Scientia

*Based on what Scien remembers. His life before his injury was completely different.
**I forgot the white at the top of his eyes...yes, I drew him. (see top pic for face reference - yes, I painted it. PAINTED it - I do not own the lineart in this one.)

Last edited by Jay Shadow on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

:::Scien::: Empty
PostSubject: Re: :::Scien:::   :::Scien::: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

great to have another second character around! Sien has been approved
Back to top Go down
https://silentstreamspirits.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirits of the Silent Stream :: the SECOND SPIRITS-
Jump to: