Spirits of the Silent Stream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of the Silent Stream

Pack based off of WolfQuest

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

\ Garrett /

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm

\ Garrett / D_Cox_Wolf_Pup_Print

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gαrrєtt

\ Garrett / Blonde11

тнe ғacтѕ
Nick-Names:
G, Gaz, (feel free to suggest more!) As a pup Garrett was known as Romulus, or Rommy.

Storm-Bringer (if this is okay)

\ Garrett / Wolf-Pup-Portrait-with-Flowers-793421
Garrett as a Pup(older than first pic)

aвoυт нιм
Personality:
Garrett is Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. A "Doer" who is focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, he's risk-taker, who lives in a fast-paced lifestyle. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to his pack, but can sometimes be not respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great social skills. He is outgoing, straight-shooting type. Enthusiastic and excitable, Gaz lives in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-taker, he is willing to plunge right into things and get his paws dirty. He looks at the facts of a situation, quickly decides what should be done, executes the action, and moves on to the next thing.

History:
- B I R T H -
Gaz was born into a litter of five other siblings. Four brothers and one solitary sister. He was the only golden colored one amongst them, the six progressed strongly and the golden pup was a little slower than the rest quickly becoming the runt of the huge litter. His golden coat was a throw back of the packs lines and hadn't been seen in the pack for quite some time. The parents pelts consisted of one being a grey and cream mixture (the father) and a charcoal colored mother. At this time he was closest to Corliss, his bigger brothers liked to beat him up a bit and pressure him into things.

- T H E N E W K I D S I N T O W N -
Now the six pups where just over six weeks old the wreaked havoc through out the pack's territory, they had brought liveliness back into the pack. There hadn't been a litter in the pack for some time and a lot of the adults didn't know how to deal with such wicked youn pups. They were all intelligent and lively they practically ran the pack, and they remained undisciplined. They particularly ran a muck when their parents (the Alpha's) where absent, and one time resulted in the death of the pack's beta male. Whom they had run off a cliff. You don't wish to know how.

- J U D G E M E N T D A Y -
As a result of their wickedness it was decided by the pups parents and the Alpha's of the pack Cadmon and Mirit that they would have to be punished. As a pack licit in ancient times they believed in physical punishment and strict laws to be obeyed. It was decided that they would all receive a mark of their wickedness upon their left paw to always remain and to show the shame that they had brought to the pack.

- T H E B L O O D L E T T I N G -
It had been a week since it was decided the punishment the six pups would receive and it was today that it would be bestowed upon their lives, their shame and guilt to be carried on for eternity. It was Garrett (Romulus) who would go first. Being carried by a warrior of the pack scared the living daylights out of the young male enough. He spotted as he was been carried to the pack meeting area to be put on show whilst it occurred like a caged animal at a zoo. The Witch-Doctor weilded a stake big enough to kill an adult wolf, let alone engrave a sign on a pups paw. Being held down by two warriors whilst the Witch-Doctor carved into his small paw the symbol, the young pup squealed and yelped, pleaded and begged. None of it helped him, his soon blood stained coat was carried away back to the den to recieve a second pup which be Shilga (Corliss). The sandy pup soon passed it hearing the cries of his sister.

- A R U D E A W A K E N I N G -
Romulus was shaken awake by one of his brothers Artemis. All of the pups where covered in their own blood from their punishments. He yawned widely and tried to stand but face-planted into the ground. Being picked up by a Scholar of the pack and the same with his siblings, the six where taken to an icy cold river to be washed off. Upon the cleansing all the pups - even though the river was freezing - felt better afterwards. They where dried and left to play in the warm autumn sun for a while.

- T H E E S C A P E -
Waking to a bright wintery morning, the pups had grown over their markings and all six were strong and healthy, a lot more well behaved as well. However, Garrett's (Romulus/Rommy) four older brothers liked to still pick on him a but and had successfully pressured him into great wrong-doings in the pack.

"Mum! I swear Mac (Macqorie) and Artemis made me do it! They told me I had to otherwise.." the golden pup was cut short b his mother "Now Romulus you know better than to blame your Brothers" she scolded him. "B-But mum!" Rommy pleaded "No buts' " his father said sternly. The young pup sighed and dropped his tail, he swept to his paws and slimmed back to the den, 'why dot they ever believe me, it's always about Mac, Arty, Anubis and Gallilao' the pup made faces as he padded along back to the den. When he entered the den he was ambushed by his four brothers leaping upon him. Romulus yelped in surprise and whinced wondering what they where going to do to him this time. An anger raged within him, they where always getting him in trouble, it just wasn't fair! With a sharp snap Romulus latched onto Mac's nose and he hopped off with a yelp. The young Golden Male got to his paws and let out an almighty growl. It sent his four brothers fleeing in fright. With a smile he straightened himself up and pouted, his chest puffed out.

Later that night Rommy had planned his great escape. He wanted to say his final good-byes and that was only to confront Corliss (Shilga). He approached his white coated older sister, he took her aside and whispered suspiciously to her "I'm leaving here, Don't ask why, you already know." he glanced to His other siblings and parents. "But you can't!" Corliss exclaimed "Your not allowed to, if thy catch you, you know they'll-" she stopped there and took a paw and wiped it threatingly across her neck. "They won't catch me" Romulus said bravely "Here I want you to have this.. In case we ever meet up again" he took a small human leather band with a small cresent charm handing from it.

With that the nine month old Golden pup headed off into the darkness, never to be seen again by the pack... Or was he...

Still WIP

Parents:
Cadmon - Gaelic for Wise Warrior (father)
Mirit - Hebrew for sweet as wine (mother)

Siblings:
Corliss / Shilga(sister)
Macqorye (brother)
Artemis (brother)
Anubis (brother)
Gallilao (brother)

Mate:
None for now

\ Garrett / 5166175220_022820ed7a
Garrett as a young wolf (featured in: the escape - a new hope)

deтaιlѕ
Eyes:
Ice blue, his eyes have continuously change colour right from a pup, although now they have stuck with Ice blue. Hazel -> Green -> Amber -> Ice blue

Fur:
Garrett's fur colour is of a golden/blonde. It has highlights and gets darker upon his back and top of his head and ears, where the lighter parts exsist around his belly and legs. His coat texture is a reasonable texture. It is thickish, dense and water-resistant (as all wolf coats are). It remains the same length for the whole year round, and does not effect Garrett's reaction to extreme cold/hot weathers.

Marks/Scars:
None for now.

Accessories:
None for now.

Markings:
\ Garrett / Screen11

Winter Coat:
\ Garrett / Russianwolf

(Summer coat can be seen at the top of page)

Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 pm

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!
And of course, he is accepted now
Back to top Go down
https://silentstreamspirits.rpg-board.net
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks Oath!

Im sure that you remember him. I've been wanting to RP him for ages.
Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 pm

I do remember Garret!!! Solitaire and Taho would just DIE if they knew that this was going on xD
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:23 pm

i think they would too!! hahaha it might be good for the Lum's to meet SSS ??
Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

But to Soli and Tah, Garret is dead
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm

that was a different garrett, this one is creamy gold and the other was brown like thor.
Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh xD well that might work better then
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 pm

yeah hahaha
Back to top Go down
Shilga
Song Bird
Song Bird
Shilga

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Yay it's Gaz! Haha can't wait for him and Shilga to meet! (For the third time^^)
Back to top Go down
http://horseg27.deviantart.com/
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Indeed! We need to think of a different way of them to meet.
Back to top Go down
Shilga
Song Bird
Song Bird
Shilga

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:46 am

Indeed we do. Want an attack like Possi^^
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 am

Launch an attack on Possi?
Back to top Go down
Shilga
Song Bird
Song Bird
Shilga

Wolf Sheet

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

No like the attack on Possi as the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

\ Garrett / Empty
PostSubject: Re: \ Garrett /   \ Garrett / I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\ Garrett /
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirits of the Silent Stream :: the SECOND SPIRITS-
Jump to: